What Are You Reading Wednesdays #WAYRW is a weekly feature here on It’s A Reading Thing. Everyone is welcome to participate. You can answer the questions in the comments section of the weekly #WAYRW post or link back to your #WAYRW post on your blog in the comments section as well. You can grab the image above or create your own, just please make sure you link back to IART as the host for this meme.
How to participate:
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a couple of sentences.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
- Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness
- “You’re impossible. Stop worrying about what other women do. Be your own extraordinary self.”
- No, I don’t think I would survive long in London in the year 1590.
How about you? What are you reading this week? Let me know in the comments ❤
Stay book nerdy & happy reading!