What Are You Reading Wednesdays #WAYRW is a weekly feature here on It’s A Reading Thing. Everyone is welcome to participate. You can answer the questions in the comments section of the weekly #WAYRW post or link back to your #WAYRW post on your blog in the comments section as well. You can grab the image above or create your own, just please make sure you link back to IART as the host for this meme.
How to participate:
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a couple of sentences.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
- The Child by Fiona Barton
- “Poor little thing,’she said out loud. Her head was suddenly full of her own babies –Jake and Freddie, born two years apart but known as ‘the boys’in family shorthand –as sturdy toddlers, schoolboys in football kit, surly teenagers and now adults. Well, almost. She smiled to herself. Kate could remember the moment she saw each of them for the first time: red, slippery bodies; crumpled, too- big skin; blinking eyes staring up from her chest, and her feeling that she had known their faces for ever. How could anyone kill a baby?”
- It’s set in 2012 in London. What is it with me and reading thrillers set in London lately? Anyway, I’d love to visit but I wouldn’t live there. I like warmer weather.
How about you? What are you reading this week? Let me know in the comments ❤
As always keep on reading and stay book nerdy my friends!