What Are You Reading Wednesdays #WAYRW is a weekly feature here on It’s A Reading Thing. Everyone is welcome to participate. You can answer the questions in the comments section of the weekly #WAYRW post or link back to your #WAYRW post on your blog in the comments section as well. You can grab the image above or create your own, just please make sure you link back to IART as the host for this meme.
How to participate:
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a couple of sentences.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
- The Perfect Mother by Aimee Molloy
- “She’s a single mom, away from her baby for the first time. Let the woman have some fun.”
- No, but mainly because the characters are not the type of people I would choose to hang around. They are all kind of self-absorbed and annoying. Loving the book despite them though so definitely recommend it.
How about you? What are you reading this week? Let me know in the comments ❤
As always keep on reading and stay book nerdy my friends!