Hi friends! I decided to take part in the Spring Into Reading-A-Thon challenge hosted by Melanie, Kaylani, and Clint. The challenge will run from March 20th to March 27th. If you’d like more information on the challenge you can check out the hosts’ channels by clicking on their names above or the challenge’s Twitter page here.
To complete the challenge you just need to complete a bingo on the board below. I would love to be ambitious and try to complete the whole board but I am not sure even I can read that much in one week. I’m going to do my best to complete as many bingos as I can.
Bingo Board TBR
Here are the books I have selected for this challenge in order of the rows for the board starting at the top. I don’t know how many I’ll be able to get to but I figure the best way to take on the challenge is to go in with a plan of sorts.
1. Spring Cleaning: Read a book that has been collecting dust on your TBR.
2. New Beginnings: Read the first book in a series.
3.Wet T-Shirt Contents: Read a smutty book.
4. Road Trip: Listen to an Audiobook.
5. Life’s A Beach: Read an easy read
6. Fresh Air: Read a book outside.
7. Spring Fashion: Read a book with a beautiful cover.
8. Mel’s Favorite: Read one of Mel’s favorite books and / or authors
9. April Showers: Read a book you think will make you sad.
10. Luck of the Irish: Read a book with Green on the cover
11. Clint’s Favorite: Read on of Clint’s favorite books and/or authors
12. Self-Care: Take a day for yourself.
13. Read the group book or Buddy Read a Book: Read the group book which is The Extraordinaries by TJ Klune. If you don’t want to read that, you can buddy read a book with anyone you want. Don’t forget to join us for the live show to discuss!
14. Spring Forward: Read the next book in a series.
15.Love Is In The Air: Read a Romance or a book centered around Friendship.
16. Over The Rainbow: Read a Classic or Retelling.
17. Spring Break: Read a Book with travel or a vacation.
18. Refresh Your TBR: Get yourself a new book. (Treat your shelf, Get a book from the Library, Borrow a book from a friend, Download an Ebook or Audibook)
19. Kaylani’s Favorite: Read one of Kaylani’s Favorite books and / or authors
20. Women’s March: Read a book featuring a strong female protagonist.
21. Read Like An Aires: Read a book under 250 pages.
22. Read Past Seasonathon Book or Author: Read a previous Seasonathon group book or any book by a previous Seasonathon author (Perfect on Paper, Christina Lauren, A Semi-Definitive List of Worst Nightmares).
23.Tiptoe Through The Tulips: Read a book with Pink or Yellow on the cover.
24. Spring Court: Read a book with Fairies in it.
25. Tiny Umbrellas: Drink your favorite iced beverage.
That is my tentative TBR for the Spring Into Reading-A-Thon challenge. I know that realistically there is no way I can read all those books. It helps me to know what books I’d like to read for each spot on the board though so I can figure out how I can get at least one bingo. I knew if I didn’t pre-plan I’d find myself staring at my shelves or my Kindle library for hours trying to figure out what to read next.
I was thinking I would do a reading vlog for the challenge. Let me know down below in the comments if you would like to see a daily vlog or one vlog for the whole week.
Your turn! Will you be participating in the challenge? If you are and you posted your TBR on your social media please leave me a link. I’d love to know what you’ll be reading.
As always keep on reading and stay book nerdy my friends!